Kdenlive 0.7.6 Released
Just 3 months after the last release, Kdenlive is out with 0.7.6. They even had a pre-release message on their homepage for the last week or so.
The new features are:
- Title module: rewrite, now allows for basic animation (title zoom & scroll)
- Track rename: users can now rename tracks
- Composite transition: keyframes can now be moved
- Clip management: image and audio clips are automatically monitored and updated in the timeline whenever they change on disk
- User interface cleanup: cleaner look for timeline
- Capture monitor improvements: now shows available disk space & timecode, also allows to choose a name for captured files
- Project management: project settings dialog now allows you to clear the thumbnails cache and delete all videoclips that are not used in the project
- Improved clip markers: they are now displayed in the clip monitor ruler, and user can easily go to each marker from the context menu
- Shutdown computer after rendering
Apparently stability is improved as well, through using the latest 0.4.6 version of the MLT Framework.