Open Movie Editor – New Release Feb 3rd
The Open Movie Editor project has just released a new version of this Linux based non-linear video editing tool.
Amongst the highlights of this new version are the following items:
- Addition of Gnome menu item, so that the application doesn’t always need to be started from the command line.
- Split clips now retain effect information
- Glitches removed from Timeline cursor for an enhanced editing experience
- Improved clip zooming
- Bug fixed where OME would crash if a clip was resized during playback of the timeline.
- Other critical clip modifications now disabled during playback, for improved stability.
Full release notes are available on Sourceforge.
Download the new version of Open Movie Editor.