- Clip grouping
- Creation of rendering scripts for delayed rendering
- Double pass encoding for rendering (just add “pass=2″ to your profile)
- Track locking
- Configurable monitor background color for better previewing
- Web updates: you can now download new rendering profiles from Kdenlive’s web site
- Split audio, allows you to separate a clip in it’s audio and video parts
- Improved compatibility with Kdenlive 0.5 project files
Read more of the Release Notes on the Kdenlive website.
Kdenlive is starting to increasingly look like the Linux NLE of choice, for those who don’t have the time or inclination to figure out Blender’s complex User Interface.