Kino 1.3.0 Released
- Updated export scripts for FFmpeg changes (x264, mp3)
- Improved speed on SMP systems by enabling FFmpeg multi-threaded codecs
- Improved import (DV conversion) progress dialog
- Added gstreamer-based Ogg Theora to the blip.tv publishing script
- Added quality level option to the blip.tv publishing script
- Updated Hungarian translation
- Added Ukranian translation by Yuri Chornoivan
Congratulations to Dan Kennedy and the team.
The new source files can be downloaded directly from here.